The Original “DSLR Photography for Beginners”. 2017 Edition
* * * FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY * * *
Buy the Paperback and Get the eBook for FREE!
(Please note that the paperback version is in black and white to keep the price you pay low!)
Who Else Wants to Take Mind Blowing Pictures?
If you want to stand out from the crowd and capture all those magic moments for posterity, you have come to the right place. Most guides to Digital SLR photography will overwhelm you with jargon, but you and I both know that’s not what photography is all about.
When I first started out, I couldn’t find any course or guide that actually helped me become a better photographer. Everything out there was either packed to overflowing with technical terms or far too expensive for my means. All I wanted was to know how to take the photographs I could see in my mind – and nobody was helping me do that.
That’s why I’ve written this guide – so you don’t have to go through what I did.
Give Me Just 48 HOURS and I’ll Make You TEN Times a Better Photographer
And I will do it for less than the cost of a cup of coffee. Signing up for an expensive course can cost you upwards of $1000. What a waste when all you need to know is in this book.
Owning a Digital SLR Camera Is All about Taking Beautiful Pictures
If you have paid out money to invest in a decent camera, I’m betting that, like me, you haven’t done so just to learn how many buttons it has or what lenses are made out of. In this guide, we’ll be sidestepping the boring technical information and focusing on what really matters: showing you how to use your camera to take the photographs you’ve always dreamed of, using all the benefit of my many years of experience as a photographer and the hard-earned knowledge I have gathered along the way. Some of the things we’ll cover are:
- How to compose an image to put the focus where you want it.
- The tricks and techniques the professionals use to make magic with their lens.
- How to tell stories with your camera by manipulating your angles and framing.
- Everything that makes an image pop, from the rule of thirds to context and focal points.
- How to mix things up with specialized alternatives, from wide angle to telephoto and fish eye to tilt and shift.
- How to use polarizing filters, neutral density filters and ultraviolet filters to best effect.
Developing an Eye for Photography IS Possible – Even If You’re a Complete Beginner!
Even if you have never picked up a camera in your life, this book will help you look at everyday scenes with the practice eyes of a professional. By the time you complete this guide, you will know exactly what makes a photograph work – and exactly how to take it.
Don’t Just Take My Word for It…
This book covers all you need to know about your digital SLR camera and developing an eye for photography. Thousands of readers have already proved this right. Here’s what just some of them had to say:
“I took a beginner’s course a couple of years ago, and this book contains everything I learned in that course for a lot less money.” -J. Sherwin
“To say this book is a real value is an understatement. I would have paid double the cost for this book and still been pleased with the information gained.” -powers
All that you need is found inside.
100% Ironclad Money-Back Guarantee!
I’m so sure you’ll walk away from this book a SIGNIFICANTLY better photographer, that I’m offering a 100% ironclad money-back guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied with the results and improvement you see, simply click one button within a week of the purchase and Amazon will return 100% of your money back.
No risk, nothing to lose!
Just Scroll up, click the BUY NOW button and get started now!
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Coupons available for this offerView more coupons
- Add all products described in the promotion to your Shopping Cart in one of two ways:
- Via the “Add both to Cart” button in the promotion description, OR
- Via the “Add to Shopping Cart” button on each respective product information page.
- The promotion is valid for a limited time only. Amazon reserves the right to cancel it at any time.
- If you do not purchase the qualifying and Best Value items added to your Shopping Cart when the promotion is in effect, the discount will not apply.
- The promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages.
- The promotion applies only to products sold by the seller indicated in the offer message. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers. For example, if the promotion applies to cookware offered by Amazon.com, the same cookware offered by other sellers on the Amazon.com website (e.g. Macy’s, etc.) do not qualify.
- Unless the promotion indicates otherwise, it applies to the lowest priced qualifying item and may not be combined with other offers.
- All qualifying and Best Value items must be purchased in one order and shipped to a single address.
- If you return any of the promotion items, we will subtract your Best Value discount from your return credit.
- Shipping and handling charges apply to all products, including Best Value items.
- Add-on Items require a minimum purchase. See amazon.com/addon for details.
- This promotion may not be combined with other offers, including promotional certificates.
- Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Void where prohibited.
- If you remove any of the promotion items from your Shopping Cart or violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid, and the discount will not apply.